Cape Cod Times
$20.00 per hour (seasonal pay)
Gannett Publishing Services located at The Cape Cod Times in Hyannis, MA is recruiting for a part-time Delivery Coordinator for our Newspaper Distribution Center working 20-29 hours per week. This individual provides general support for a Distribution center performing a variety of tasks and responsibilities within home delivery including delivery of newspapers. This is an overnight position that requires flexibility to work varied nights and hours including weekends and holidays as needed.
- Distribution and handling of daily and non-daily products to carriers, haulers, retailers, and consumers.
- Unload and load trucks containing various print publications.
- Open the Distribution Center and prepare for the independent contractor arrival by printing, preparing, and distributing specified reports and paperwork.
- General housekeeping of distribution center
- Complete required documentation and reports for center as needed.
- Assist with delivering newspapers.
- Respond to and resolve subscriber service issues
GED or High School Diploma. Valid driver’s license, satisfactory motor vehicle record, dependable automobile, and liability insurance required. Strong organizational and communication skills required for a fast-paced environment. Good computer skills including Microsoft office. Must be able to push and pull carts loaded with newspapers weighing up to 500 pounds with assistance and repetitively lift newspaper bundles weighing up to 25 pounds.
*Sign on bonus paid in increments
- Job Family GateHouse Media
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hyannis Port, Barnstable, MA, USA
- Hyannis, Barnstable, MA 02601, USA