Manager of Workforce Management
Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a subscription-led and digitally focused media and
marketing solutions company committed to empowering communities to thrive. With
an unmatched reach at the national and local level, Gannett touches the lives
of millions with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and
benefits, and advertiser products and services.
Our current portfolio of media assets includes USA TODAY, local media organizations in 46 states in the U.S., and Newsquest, a wholly owned subsidiary operating in the United Kingdom with more than 120 local news media brands. Gannett also owns the digital marketing services companies ReachLocal, Inc., UpCurve, Inc., and WordStream, Inc., which are marketed under the LOCALiQ brand, and runs the largest media-owned events business in the U.S., USA TODAY NETWORK Ventures.
To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.
Manager of Workforce Management
The Gannett CSC is seeking a Manager of Workforce Management. The Manager of Workforce collaborates with other Customer Care leaders, and CMS partners to ensure best practices and operational knowledge sharing. You will work closely within the Customer Care leadership team (internal and external) to develop, initiate, and refine planning assumptions designed to ensure customer satisfaction and build subscriber retention including but not limited to, Stop Saver and Retention Programs, Digital Support and Corporate initiatives that are developed.
Work Location: Louisville, KY or Remote.
- Oversee and ensure usage and maintenance of call models for assigned environments and deliver the highest level of call forecast accuracy.
- Oversee and ensure usage and maintenance of FTE capacity models for assigned environment which deliver the highest level of service level and occupancy.
- Work closely with RTA teams to generate schedules to achieve goals.
- Assist in leading the capacity planning process for assigned queues and coordinate with stakeholders (Finance, Operations, Training, HR, etc.) to develop and delivering the best customer experience and highest employee satisfaction at the best cost.
- Conduct analysis of assigned queues to identify opportunities to improve service level, cost, and employee satisfaction. Develop recommendations and articulate strategies and anticipated effectively to stakeholders.
- Proactively identify hurdles to achieve goals. Develop action plans to mitigate impact and escalates as needed.
- Manage staff in the various workforce management activities of forecasting, scheduling, capacity planning.
- Exercise consistent independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Exhibit regular, consistent, and punctual attendance.
- Bachelor's in business, communications, call center management or operations management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 3+ years demonstrated call center operations and/or workforce experience.
- Must have strong organizational and planning abilities; effective communication skills (oral and written); self-directed and motivated with a customer centric approach.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with internal and external customers.
- Ability to prepare deliverables and reports accurately within time deadlines – strong analytical skills.
- Excellent sales, workforce management, communication, leadership, and management skills.
- Ability to coordinate several tasks simultaneously.
- Proficient knowledge/ability with Microsoft Office applications.
- Detail oriented and able to react to change productively.
- Knowledge of PC applications, project management tools, PowerPoint presentation skills, proficient Excel knowledge, and Call Center WFM (Genesys preferred, however IEX, Aspect, etc. are a positive.
- Position is expected to be available 24/7 to support goals of CMS. May require international travel.
- Employment is contingent on passing a pre-employment, post-offer background check.
We are eager to learn more about you and how you fit this role. When you apply, don’t limit your upload to a resume; show us what you’ve done. To do so, put together a single document file that includes the following, in this order:
1. Your resume – one to two pages.
2. A cover letter that outlines how you would approach the job.
It is important that these items be assembled into a single document and uploaded in PDF format. Completing these steps will ensure that your application receives the highest consideration.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
- Job Family Customer/Consumer Service
- Job Function Marketing
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Equivalent Experience
- Arizona, USA
- Kentucky, USA
- Louisville, KY, USA
- Phoenix, AZ, USA